Thursday, August 14, 2008

Brain damaged...an addendum

Honestly, I must have brain damage. I forgot two of my two very closest friends...Connie and Jean!! The first weekend of Oct. for the past fifteen or more years, I've been demonstratin' at the Pink Palace Crafts Fair in Memphis. The same group of folks have been there for a long time and we have become like family...some I only see at the show and some I see more often. Connie and Jean are in the latter category. I have been to Connie and Paul's house in middle Tennessee on more than one occasion and we talk on the phone quite often. Jean keeps promisin' to come stay with us for a couple of days but I'm losin' my faith in that ever happenin'! She did, however, meet Sebe and I at the Memphis Zoo a few months ago...much fun was had!! Some of the others that I only see at the show are Ann, Kevin, Shannon, Judy, Pam and Alene. I'm sure that I'm forgettin' others...don't be mad, it's just the brain damage!!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Hey! This is a beautiful blog! I have a blog, too, which I don't keep up very well, BUT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED in it. Larson was "typing" with me- that's why everything went to all caps just a minute ago! My blog address is gammilltimes.blogspot.com.
Love you!
Shelley

cally said...

mel
very interesting and especially the pics.


love ya cal